We’re looking for a talented, experienced engineer to grow our London support team. We’re looking for someone who thrives when given ownership and autonomy: who can manage their own time, juggle priorities and look awesome while doing it. We need people who share our passion for technology: who don’t just fix problems but provide long term solutions.
About the role
The role involves a combination of remote/phone support and visits to clients offices (all based in Zone 1-2): mostly reacting to support requests coming in via Zendesk, and contributing to larger projects.
- A background in Mac based desktop support in a business setting
- Proficiency with the technology used by Mac based small businesses, such as routers, switches, wireless access points, NASs, cloud services; stuff like that
- Above average client facing skills
- A minimum of 4 years relevant experience
- Available to start within the next 3 months
Nice to have
- Experience with iOS and MDM
- Willingness to travel
Salary and Benefits
£26-35k dependant on experience for a full time role (part time also considered). Set your own schedule, work the hours you choose and work from home as often as you like. As with all LeftBrain roles, you’ll benefit from:
- Weekly team lunches, cocktail hour and unlimited drinks and snacks
- Unlimited personal development time and a budget to buy and play with new tech
- Cycle to Work scheme, bike parking and free servicing/repairs
- The latest Macbooks, and awesome tools like Slack, Zendesk and Google Apps
- No regular all hands meetings, performance reviews or corporate bullshit
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to expand their knowledge and further their tech career. Along with learning on the job from some of the best engineers in the business, you’ll choose certifications and learning objectives to pursue, and we’ll help you get there with a combination of one-to-one training and time set aside for self led learning.
Within LeftBrain there are some exciting career development paths to take, both technical and client oriented. We don’t impose time limits on progression through the company - if you’re good enough, we’ll move you up!
The Application Process
Send us your CV, along with an email explaining why we should hire you. To prove your attention to detail, creativity and language skills, include the word ‘glacial’ in your email.
If we like you we’ll invite you to a video interview, then a face to face at our offices.